Sunday, 16 May 2010

About me !

Three nicknames I go by
♥ Slater
♥ Boo
♥ Lollypop

Three jobs I've had
♥ Working in a cafe
♥ Working for my dad
♥ Student

Three places I've lived
♥ Brighton
♥ Hampshire
♥ Lancing

Three favourite drinks
♥ Tea
♥ Milk Shake
♥ Coke

Three TV shows I watch
♥ Sex and the city
♥ Secret diary of a call girl
♥ Snog, Marry, Avoid

Three places I've been
♥ Dorchester
♥ France
♥ Spain

Three places I want to visit
♥ Australia
♥ New York
♥ Ireland

Three people who text me a lot

♥ Boyfriend
♥ Julie
♥ Caroline

Three favourite dishes
♥ Chicken Byriani
♥ chicken in a cream and pesto sauce with gnocci
♥ Prawn thi green curry


Three makeup products I couldn't live without
♥ Foundation
♥ Mascara
♥ Blusher

Three things I'm looking forward to
♥ Buying a house
♥ Graduating
♥ Getting a bichon called fifi

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't live without foundation either & I can't wait to buy a house either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know all the grown up things :) even though im 20 lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wicked post hon nice way to introduce yourself. I hope you dont mind if i have a go on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ofcourse not :) more the merrier :) xx

    ReplyDelete