Wednesday 5 May 2010

Whats In My Make-up Bag !

Im starting of with a 'What's In My Make-up Bag'

My Betsy Johnson Make-up Bag, was bought in TK-MAX for £7.99, i love it.

Clinique Powder- in 08 Transparency Powder - £20
The best powder i own, my previous one lasted a whole year. I have tried Mac etc but this one came out best would highly recommend all clinique products.

Clinique foundation - Super balanced make-up tint in 36 Beige Chiffon - £20
the bets foundation i own ive gone between mac nw15 and this one and found Clinique to be the best as i suffer from spots, this foundations covers them perfectly and a little goes along way.

Mac powder blush in Well Dressed- £16.50 - this colour is so pretty a nice bright pink, when i put it on feels dollyish if you know what i mean, however does need quite a lot to get maximum impact.


N07 Shine Free Primer -£10.75 - Stops shine for a matte finish - i haven't tried this yet but as i suffer from oily skin i thought id try a primer, especially in the summer when its hot, not very nice at all, however in the summer i do use a tinted moisturiser.


Mac Plush Lash - £12.50 - i absolutely love this i have tried many mascaras and they seem to clump my eyelashes or don't do what there supposed to do, however this one does and provides length with an intense black pigment.


Mac Lady Gaga-£12.50 - i wanted this for ages and it sold out three times before i was able to get my hands on it, i absolutely love it, the colour is amazing i can wear it day and evening, so far one of my favourite buys this month.


Clinique Pore Minimiser - £13.50 - I bought this about 2 weeks ago and have used it everyday without fail, i cannot belive no one has told me about this before, the product fills in your pores and when make-up applied it looks flawless, also prevents shine.

Till next time

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment